Imagine that you can write awesome lick after awesome lick every time you pick up the guitar just by using the minor pentatonic scale! What if you could jump into a song or backing track in any key and be able to rip a sweet solo? If you could learn the secret to writing interesting melodies and use it forever, wouldn’t you jump at the opportunity? After completing this eBook, you’ll be able to do all of that and more!
Rather than read about it, I’ll tell you myself.
In this book, we’re jumping in head first to unlock the secret of writing a good solo, lick and melody. We’re going to take a look at how we can take just a few simple notes and elevate their sound using some trade secrets. These secrets have been used by all the greats from the era of classic rock to the music of today and I’m going to teach you how to use them effectively! For a sample of some of the lessons included in this book, check out my 5 Tips to Writing Your Own Awesome Guitar Lick.
The material we focus on will help you master the fundamentals you need to write your next big hook! Instead of looking up random Youtube videos about how to use the pentatonic scale, learn with purpose! Follow this book from start to finish to get a solid grasp on everything you need to know about writing your own solos, licks and melodies!
I generally teach all of the material in this book over a 7 week period so make sure to take your time and have fun! Be sure to follow the 7 week practice schedule (included for free) to master this material with ease!
- Building a Lick from the Pentatonic Scale
- Advanced Pentatonic Practice
- Building Meaningful Phrases
- Rhythm and Timing
- Using Target Notes to Build Licks
- Using Chord Tones to Tell a Story with Your Licks
- 7 Week Practice Schedule to Master the Material
- Tabs and Diagrams of Every Exercise Covered
- 19 Contextual Videos that Show You the Material First Hand
- Advanced Tips to Take Your Playing to The Next Level