Imagine that you can go from absolutely no experience on the guitar to learning how to play two well-known songs in less than 2 months! Now imagine that you know how to learn any song you want faster and easier. This book will get you started on your journey to becoming a great guitar player while having fun!
Rather than read about it, I’ll tell you myself.
In this first book, (Book 1 of 3) we’ll learn how the guitar works, how to tune it, how to take care of it and of course how to get started playing it. Even if you have experience with the guitar, I know this book will teach you some techniques you have not yet mastered that will elevate your playing.
The material we will focus on is all based on building a solid guitar foundation from the get-go that will help develop muscle memory and great technique. I generally teach all of the material in this book over a 7 week period so make sure to take your time and have fun! Be sure to follow the practice schedule to master this material with ease!
- Guitar Vocabulary
- How to Take Care of Your Guitar Like a Pro
- How to Tune Your Guitar Like a Pro
- Finger Exercises and Stretches
- Alternate Picking Exercises
- Recognizing the Patterns of Chords and Chord Transitions
- Strumming and Strumming Patterns
- Putting Everything Together with Two Well-Known Songs
- 7 Week Practice Schedule to Master the Material
- List of Songs You Can Play with the Chords You Know
- 23 Contextual Videos that Show You the Material First Hand
- Tips & Products I Use and Recommend